Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Hand Lotion

Yesterday I worked on labeling hand lotion. This is a new product for Carmel Lavender. Many of you have asked for a lotion in a pump. I was able to mix up a batch last week and bottle it. They just needed labels before releasing. Of course, each and every label is hand stamped, and bears the seal carved for me by that craftsman in Shanghi (see August article: Hand-crafted Seals and Hand-stamped Labels).

The lotion is an Aloe Vera base scented with a lavender I distilled last December (see December 2008 article: Winter Oil). It is from Provence lavender, and adds a very nice scent. During testing, one customer said that she would use it on her hands in the evening so she could smell the lavender all night. That should help with sleep too.

They are bottled in 4 oz blue cobalt class bottles with a black pump.

If you would like to try my new Carmel Lavender hand lotion, send me a note. The price is $11. If you live locally on the Monterey Peninsula, send me your order before the end of the month and I can arrange to bring it to town for you, and I'll even give you 20% off.

No comments: