Thursday, August 27, 2009

Terra Cotta Diffusers You Can Wear

If you have noticed, in many of the photos of me, I am wearing a pendant around my neck. This is more than jewelry, this pendant is a wearable lavender essential oil diffuser.

I often get asked how to use essential oil. Where the uses are virtually limitless. But one of the most important uses of lavender essential oil is to bring balance to our lives.

Lavender brings calm. It eases anxiety. And in this modern world with our modern problems, serenity and relaxation are precious commodities. Really, I wear lavender scent for my well-being and my health.

Of course you can just dab it on your skin, but the terra cotta diffuser is a much better means of releasing the scent during the day. There are different designs, from hearts to moon goddesses, to flowers, to mine which is the kokopeli man. I usually put a drop or two of oil once or twice a day. There are about a 100 drops in a 5ml vial, so depending on personal preference, one 5 ml vial will last 50 to 100 days. For the price of $10, that's about 10 cents a day. Not bad for much needed balance in our lives. Certainly cheaper than western medicine.

If you would like to try a terra cotta pendant, we can set you up with a gift pack, which includes a vial of essential oil and a pendant for only $20. Just send me a note via our contact page, and I can let you know which pendant designs we have available.

Peace.

No comments: